Movies I've Watched Recently

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

and its showtime....

Ok, so this is where I plan on force feeding my views and opinions about the movies/tv series that I digest while ingesting my favorite 'brain food', popcorn. Considering I have lots of time on my hands these days, I felt it would be a more productive use of my time to write about what I am watching. My movie library covers almost every genre and is in the area of about 700 titles. I feel profound guilt that I have not watched all of them. I am a movie addict and I tend to reach out for quantity over quality. This is the fuel to my fire to direct you in any way I can to stay clear of the 'waste of time' movies, which there are far too many.

I will not write too much right now, for I am planning a kick off to my blog next weekend. I will be hosting my very own, solo movie marathon starting at 5am PST, Saturday, April 10th, ending at 5am, Sunday, April 11th. I will have everything posted by midnight, April 11th. Let's hope I can stay awake long enough to consume 24 hours of movie extravaganza!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the marathon! I'm glad you said by midnight on Sunday, cuz I don't know about you but I am *so* crashing out at 5:01am, and I'm takin' you with me ;)
    (okay, I'll probably write a wrap-up post first, and then watch the end of whatever you're watching with you if it doesn't end right on time... but let's shoot for *close* to 5a for bedtime, k?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a very close to 5am bedtime sounds perfect... We need to be sure to have lots of sugary snacks and caffeine lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds perfect :) Perhaps we should bake some cookies Thursday night in preparation? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, cookies and make sure we have plenty of popcorn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, we should have thought of that while you were at the store just now. Ah well, we'll have to go and get cookie ingredients anyway :)Start thinking about what kind you want me to make.....!

    ReplyDelete