Movies I've Watched Recently

Friday, May 7, 2010

Wanted Review




First of all, I have a hard time disliking any movie that stars Angelina Jolie, yes, I have a weakness. However, this film was pretty good on its own, even without her presence. I would say this movie was a cross between The Matrix, Crank, and Tomb Raider. Providing the viewer with the freeze-stop motion moments to the extreme action scenes, you could feel the adrenaline pumping through your veins. The soundtrack also assisted in building up the anxiety, much credit on that end as well.

A really cool feature that they wrote into the plot was the ability to 'sling, or curve' bullets. There were a few scenes that were really cool to watch. A movie based upon assassins, the history and background of The Fraternity, and twists and turns throughout the film made it one I would definitely watch again. And, yes, I would recommend it to others as well. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment