Movies I've Watched Recently

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Burn After Reading Review




Okay, I know most of you have probably already seen this movie if it was one you were wanting to see. Let me just say it was hilarious. Spewing with wit and satire, this was a great flick. I hate to admit, but Chad Feldheimer (played by Brad Pitt) was by far my favorite character. The scene with him in the car darting his eyeballs had me literally busting a gut, hilarious. Another prime performance was Linda Litzke (played by Frances McDormand) providing the audience with a quirky, off the wall character who has an interesting mission set before her.

I would absolutely recommend this movie to anyone who ever sits down and hits 'power' on their television set. An hour and a half of your time, and your abs will feel like they got a workout after laughing so hard.

Have you already seen this movie? What were your thoughts? Did you find it as hilarious as I did?

2 comments:

  1. Loved, loved, loved this movie, as you know :) I definitely agree that McDormand was brilliant; what's funny to me is that she and George Clooney were essentially the same person, just female and male versions, but he drove me crazy, lol... That part in the park though, where he first puts it together - his expressions were priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The darting eyeballs and the gaping mouth! LOL yes, one of the best parts of the movie, by far.

    ReplyDelete