Movies I've Watched Recently

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Romper Stomper Review




Please, Please, Please do not waste your time watching this movie....It took every ounce of energy I had to stay awake and to remain focused on the movie. Ok, granted this was the 5th movie in a row I have watched today, but really, it sucked. The movie never gives you the chance to get to 'know' any of the characters, so you never form any sort of emotional bond with them. When there is no bond with a character, there is a lack of suspense.

I will say, however, that there were two things in the movie that grabbed my attention momentarily. Hando (played by Russel Crowe has an incredible tattoo on his left arm that I found to be rather intriguing. The other thing, was a scene where the gang of guys were demolishing a car...I have always wanted to take a baseball bat to a windshield and jump on a car, not sure for what reason, but yeah. LOL

There you have it, don't waste your time. OH! the soundtrack is horrible, so not a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment