Movies I've Watched Recently

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Menace II Society Review



"We went into the store to get a beer and I walked out an accessory to murder and armed robbery."

I am still unsure as to how this movie slipped through the cracks for me all these years. Although this film is now 17 years old, I would still recommend seeing it if you haven't. Even if you have, why not dig up a copy somewhere and pop it in the DVD player, or better yet, the VHS if that's the version you have. A 'classic' depending on your preference of movies, but definitely one to be seen.

Touching upon family values and life on the street, you begin to build a bond with these characters. You want them to succeed and you close your eyes when you think something bad may occur. A well directed, well cast film with incredible acting set the stage for this to be an instant addition to my library.

See it if you haven't....

No comments:

Post a Comment